abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hibernate dependencies problem
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:49:33 GMT
FWIW, specific adapter implementations in Abdera will always be
optional, so that part, at least, is covered.  Also, the ant build can
be made conditional on whether hibernate is in the classpath rather than
automatically downloading it and/or we can use a switch similar to the
abdera_xmlsecurity and abdera_spring env variables used to
enable/disable those.  For problematic things like hibernate, I would
not necessarily want the Ant or maven builds to automatically download
those jars.

- James