abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is the converter api?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:52:51 GMT
Kind of. I converted (ha!) it so that it uses the new StreamWriter
interface for performance reasons.  I also renamed it to "serializer" to
better reflect the fact that the code is serializing java objects into
Atom.  Look at extensions/serializer.

It is still possible to use the serializer mechanism to create FOM
Objects by using the StreamBuilder object.  I have not yet had time to
fully test it and I think there are still some pieces missing (like full
extension support) but it's a start at least.

- James