abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JdbcCollectionAdapter class name is ambiguous
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:22:13 GMT
Let's assume we end up with several db-to-atom adapters based on several
mapping layers, say raw jdbc, ibatis, and hibernate.  What should the
names of the various adapters be?  At a high enough level, they all do
the same thing: adapt data from a database.  In theory, each could exist
within a single package, but they certainly need to have
implementation-specific class names.

- James