abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject 0.4.0 release?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:38:26 GMT
Anyone have any thoughts on doing the 0.4.0 release? I think the code
base is looking pretty good. It could certainly use a few more days of
stabilization as I'm still finding occassional bugs, but the
functionality is greatly improved now.

The other two things I've had on my list are:
1. Documentation clean up - right now we have a lot of documentation.
IMO, it could be brought together in a more organized fashion though.
2. Maven distribution - As I mentioned after the 0.3.0 release, we were
basically publishing two versions of the same distribution and jars. One
via ant and one via Maven. I think this is generally a bad idea. [1]

What other things do people have? What about doing something mid-February?

Cheers,
- Dan

1.
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Problem-with-JAR-naming-(-was-Re%3A--Announce--Apache-Abdera-0.3.0)-p13366576.html