abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasudeva Nori" <vasun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JdbcCollectionAdapter class name is ambiguous
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:24:59 GMT
package name of "ibatis" sounds confusing to me.
class name of IbatisAdapter sounds ok under the package of DatabaseAdapters.

since David Calavera is planning on building a HybernateAdapter (thanks
david), it can directly go into this package and one will have a variety of
database adapters to choose from.

so these adapters could live in adapters/DatabaseAdapters package, unlike
JcrAdapter and couchdb adapter.
an extra level of package depth for these adapters..don't know how people
feel about that.