abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <r...@arrova.ca>
Subject RFC compliance questions
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:04:58 GMT
1)       APP RFC seems to indicate that a successful POST should return an
HTTP 201, while PUT should return HTTP 200. Abdera server
(AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.putEntry) returns a 204. Is this OK?

2)       ProviderHelper.isValidEntry will return false for an entry with no
summary but with a content item of XML type. The RFC says, if I read
correctly, that the summary item is not required if the entry contains a
content item of XML type.

I will enter a couple of JIRAs if you confirm my interpretation of the RFCs.

Thanks againk,

Rémy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:55