abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Fisk"...@lastbamboo.org>
Subject Re: Failing Test Cases
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:24:27 GMT
Hi Guys-  I don't know what the verdict was on the CI server from the
earlier discussion of failing test cases, but I've just been dealing
with this now for my own stuff, and the Bamboo CI project from
Atlassian is great.  Abdera could easily qualify for a free license
for Bamboo as well as JIRA etc as an open source project.

Here's my instance running to give a quick sample:

http://shoot1.lastbamboo.org/atlassian-bamboo-1.2.4

I only bring this up because for me installing literally just entailed
putting their war in my Tomcat webapps folder (Last Bamboo is my own
stuff versus Atlassian's "Bamboo" -- sorry for the confusion).  I
might switch to the standalone anyway because it takes awhile for
bamboo to load and I don't want it interfering with my other code, but
it should be really easy in that case as well.

As far as Windows/Linux goes, I'm currently just running it on Linux.
For Windows, though, I'll likely just run it also on my home Windows
machine and just have it e-mail me whenever something fails there
while opening a port on my router to see details.

Here's a link to the Bamboo site at Atlassian:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/

I'd strongly recommend running their other projects as well.

Let me know if I can help.

-Adam

--
http://www.littleshoot.org