abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject meeting to discuss integrating FeedServer?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:53:59 GMT
I don't know if everyone has had time to digest the code we posted but I'd
like to setup a phone conference where we can go over some of the issues
around integrating FeedServer code into Abdera. I'd especially like to
discuss the design differences between Dan's implementation and ours (so
Dan, you'd be the guest of honor). I don't know if merge will be possible
but we should discuss it. Let me know if you're interested.
thanks.

davep