abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Google FeedServer
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:14:50 GMT
Dan, we had long discussions about the CollectionProvidor approach and we do
think it's a good approach. We wanted to get what we had out (some written
before we saw your code) and then discuss the differences. We anticipate
using both.We wanted a system that didn't require the dev to re implement
all the basic atom crud for each collection and only specify the data
translation rules.
WorkspaceProvidor is an example of an area that we didn't work in because we
anticipated using your stuff. So this is just a start of our Abdera work.
It's not finished or finalized or anything.
davep