abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server module refactoring
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:23:44 GMT
I've followed the developers list thread and I welcome the refactor. I think
the new architecture is quite more simple than the old one and the pdf
explains it very well.

By the way, I'm not totally agreed with Dan when he says that the default
regex target resolver should distinguish the target based on the content
type too. I understand the requirement but I think this could be a job for a
more specific resolver like StructuredResolver.

On the other hand, what happens with the Spring extension? Dan, are you
going to refactor it too? When you finish the server refactor I'd like to
take a look to the spring extension in order to rewrite my abdera
implementation, so I will be glad to contribute.

Regards

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net