abdera-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback round 2 [was Re: Server Refactoring - Overview]
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:16:33 GMT
On Jan 23, 2008 2:03 PM, Dan Diephouse <dan.diephouse@mulesource.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Some more general coding suggestions:
> * I noticed a lot of the tests have the assertFoo(...) arguments
> reversed. The thing you want the assertion to match should be the first
> argument.


If you want to update to junit 4.4, I've found that switching to using the
assertThat mechanism added in that release prevents these sorts of mistakes,
and has the other benefits listed in the release notes:

http://junit.sourceforge.net/doc/ReleaseNotes4.4.html

(This never seemed to get as much attention as I would have expected when it
was released)

-- 
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message