abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Build Machine - yay!
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:27:54 GMT
On Jan 8, 2008 7:15 PM, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know, there is no moderation for the abdera-dev list other
> than the fact that you have to be registered to send messages.

Actually there is moderation for messages from people who are not
subscribed.  I believe Paul Querna and myself are the moderators.
I'll moderate the messages through when they show up.

Also, Dan, be sure to let the infrastructure@ people know you're
adding this.  Automated build machines tend to be among the most
common problems for the svn admins due to polling too often and
whatnot, so verify that they're ok with whatever periodic checks
you're doing.

-garrett