abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging in the server refactorin
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:11:59 GMT
Not yet; Personally, I'm not convinced that the simplified adapter
interface is adequate for general Atompub server development and there
are some issues with separating it out into it's own interface with the
generics-based approach you suggested.

I just checked in the code; perhaps you can take a look at the code and
see if you can come up with a clean separation and submit a patch?

- James