abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: JcrCollectionProvider
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:03:12 GMT
That makes sense. Thanks David. Which leaves the big question - whats
the best way to convert an Axiom Element to SAX events? Dims - you still
around/listening (No comment about Axiom in general here :-))?

Once I figure this out I could just change to code to store the Entry
XML wholesale inside the JCR store and avoid this custom mapping code
that I've written.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse