abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MuleForge Bamboo] Apache Abdera - Trunk build 7 has FAILED (0 tests failed). Change made by jmsnell
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:38:03 GMT
Dan,

The log shows the following error, which is not particularly helpful.
Looking over TestIO. I'm not that familiar with Surefire.  Would you be
able to take a look at figure out what it's complaining about?

- James

org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireExecutionException: Unable to
instantiate POJO 'class org.apache.abdera.i18n.test.iri.TestIO$1';
nested exception is java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.PojoTestSet can not access a member of
class org.apache.abdera.i18n.test.iri.TestIO$1 with modifiers ""; nested
exception is org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.TestSetFailedException: