abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ancona <...@anconafamily.com>
Subject Re: More flexible servicesPath for ServiceProvider
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:31:57 GMT
Dan Diephouse wrote:
> #2 sounds interesting as it would not require any code. A patch would be
> most welcome.  I suppose it could even be combined with #1 while we're
> at it in case people want to override the regex.

I will be submitting a patch to do #2 (make the default implementation
use a regex rather than a simple string match) today. Refactoring to
make the match method replaceable looked like more than I had time to
take on at the moment.

> Other than that - is the service provider code working for you OK? Did
> it make sense pretty easily?

I wasn't aware of CollectionProvider/ServiceProvider before your email
about the changes you made last month. I had already done some work
using ServiceProvider and had written my own MultiProviderServiceContext
to do something similar, but I have junked that because the
ServiceProvider solution is much cleaner than mine was. The only things
I've seen missing is the support for parameterized URIs that my patches
address.

Thanks!

Jim