abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Failing Test Cases
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:08:55 GMT
I think its a great idea personally. I tried setting up Hudson but
didn't get very far because I couldn't get the security configured
correctly. Didn't think about an open source bamboo license.

How about :
1) I see if we can throw Abdera on our MuleSource Bamboo server and have
it notify the list
or
2) I get Bamboo set up on my server.

Are people OK with either of those options?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource