abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Management support
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 04:04:08 GMT

> Hi Deepal,
>
> I know I'm just being a bit obtuse this morning due to a profound
> caffeine shortage in my brain, but what kind of session support are you
> looking for on the client side?  The Abdera client does support and
> preserve cookies, btw -- not persistently, mind you, but within the
> lifetime of a single AbderaClient instance.
That is great (Yes I am using the same AbderaClient)

Then how about at the server side ? in the sever side if I need to store
some value and need to use that value for a particular session then what
should be the procedure ?

I looked at the RequestContext and the RequestContext however I did not
find any way to do that.

>   A patch that adds in what
> you feel is needed would be great; just make sure to post it to Jira.

For the sever side I can provide you a path , and of course will create
a JIRA too.

-Deepal