abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Management support
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:01:03 GMT
Hi Deepal,

I know I'm just being a bit obtuse this morning due to a profound
caffeine shortage in my brain, but what kind of session support are you
looking for on the client side?  The Abdera client does support and
preserve cookies, btw -- not persistently, mind you, but within the
lifetime of a single AbderaClient instance.  A patch that adds in what
you feel is needed would be great; just make sure to post it to Jira.

- James