abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <da...@day.com>
Subject Re: JcrCollectionProvider
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:18:28 GMT
Hi Dan,

I may not know Axiom enough to judge this, but I would assume
that the org.xml.sax.ContentHandler that you get from
Session.getImportContentHandler() [1] could be a good start.

... without knowing it in detail I would assume that there is something
that translates Axiom into SAX?

Generally, JCR allows to deserialize arbitrary namespaced
xml into the repository so you should be in good shape. The
Session.exportDocumentView() should provide the respective export.

Does that make sense, or did I misunderstand your question?

regards,
david

---
[1] http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-1.0/javax/jcr/Session.html#getImportContentHandler(java.lang.String,%20int)