abdera-dev mailing list archives

From MuleForge Bamboo CI Server <no-re...@muleforge.org>
Subject [MuleForge Bamboo] Apache Abdera - Trunk build 40 has FAILED (2 tests failed, no failures were new). Change made by Dan Diephouse
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:36:59 GMT
The project Apache Abdera - Trunk has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*Dan Diephouse* made the following changes at

Comment:
Didn't mean to make this change. I don't think this class will be quite as useful anymore.
I'll solicit feedback from the list, but I'm hoping we can get rid of it.

> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/protocol/server/impl/StructuredTargetResolver.java
(616543)

The build has 2 failed tests and 407 successful tests.

Click http://bamboo.muleforge.org/browse/APACHEABDERA-TRUNK-40 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo