abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Archiving Releases
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:47:28 GMT

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 15:13 -0800, James M Snell wrote:
> So long as the redirects are in place, this shouldn't be a problem. We
> will, in the not too distant future, be looking to cut the 0.4.0 release
> anyway.

hopefully the release distribution documention should be done by then

i've copied the abdera releases to the archives and added .htaccess
redirect. it will take a few hours for these changes to be sync'd to
live. please take a look tomorrow and check that your links work ok.
unless someone jumps in with issues, i plan to delete the originals on
sunday leaving just the archived releases.

- robert