abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Fisk"...@lastbamboo.org>
Subject Re: repo not building
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:27:50 GMT
No worries.  I run into similar issues with my own repository.  We all
need to start running continuum or something along those lines to
avoid such unnecessary headaches!

>From Jaipur.

-Adam

On Nov 29, 2007 10:52 AM, Dan Diephouse <dan.diephouse@mulesource.com> wrote:
> Sorry about that. I will fix it in the morning. The problem is that i didn't build with
a clean repo and i need to add the maven apache incubator repository to the pom.

--
http://www.littleshoot.org
Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data