abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ancona <...@anconafamily.com>
Subject Re: repo not building
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:44:39 GMT
Adam Fisk wrote:
> OK, the pom dependencies are working great for me.  I'm getting an
> error on FOMTest, though, at:
>
> at org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FOMTest.testFactory(FOMTest.java:377)

If I set maven.test.failure.ignore=true, I see that failure plus another
in org.apache.abdera.test.ext.sharing.SharingTest. See below.

Jim

Results :

Failed tests:
   testFactory(org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FOMTest)

==

Results :

Failed tests:
   testSharingFactory(org.apache.abdera.test.ext.sharing.SharingTest)

Tests in error:
   testCreateOperation(org.apache.abdera.test.ext.sharing.SharingTest)
   testUpdateOperation(org.apache.abdera.test.ext.sharing.SharingTest)
   testDeleteOperation(org.apache.abdera.test.ext.sharing.SharingTest)
   testConflict(org.apache.abdera.test.ext.sharing.SharingTest)