abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: repo not building
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:46:16 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Yeah, we *really* need a CI server. This is one of the few projects I
work on that doesn't have one and I kind of miss it :-)<br>
I've fixed the build I believe. Give it a whirl and let me know if you
have any more issues. (The FeedValiatorTest seems to be taking
*unusually* long, I'll raise that problem in another email)<br>
Cheers,<br>
- Dan<br>
Adam Fisk wrote:
 cite="mid:f40963db0711290727n3444d7dcpf693893b6db2e034@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">No worries.  I run into similar issues with my own repository.  We all
need to start running continuum or something along those lines to
avoid such unnecessary headaches!

>From Jaipur.

-Adam

On Nov 29, 2007 10:52 AM, Dan Diephouse <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:dan.diephouse@mulesource.com">&lt;dan.diephouse@mulesource.com&gt;</a>