abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Performance improvements: MimeType
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:32:23 GMT
Argh, I'm not having very good luck today as I think I misquoted you.
You said "Currently, when first used, that class takes anywhere between
90-300 ms to init." Why does the first init even matter? It should be
the init after the JVM has warmed up that we care about.

It might be worth getting an open source YourKit license and doing some
profiling of the server under load with that.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource