abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Performance improvements: MimeType
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:03:19 GMT
Rereading my message, I think I might of said one thing but meant
another. What I really meant was, MimeType isn't one of those classes
that is used across java projects. So using the JAF MimeType doesn't
really buy us much and I don't see any issue with replacing it.

BTW, 20-30 ms seems like an awfully long time... Are you running -server
-XX:ParallelGC, letting the server warm up, etc?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource