abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance improvements: MimeType
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:12:25 GMT
Considering the fact that we'd still have the dependency on JAF because
of Axiom, there likely isn't a huge difference.  I'll hold on to the new
impl class as an option (only took about 30 minutes to implement and
test) and I'll be continuing my sweep through the rest of the code to
find other bottle necks.

- James