abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:49:15 GMT
Take another look :-) It's fairly complete at this point. I've added a
bunch more since I sent this note.  Once the server work settles down a
bit, we need get started on a Server Implementation Guide.  I've already
 created the page to host it [1].  I'm sure there are lots of little
things we can add in, and it could probably be organized better but at
least we have actual documentation now.  :-)

- James

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Server+Implementation+Guide