abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with JAR naming ( was Re: [Announce] Apache Abdera 0.3.0)
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:36:15 GMT
... must ... resist ... maven ... bashing ... must ... not ... give in
... to ... natural ... impulse ...

... then again, I'm also not going to have the time to keep serving as
the release manager and, like Garrett, I don't have the time to change
the build process.  If someone is willing to do the work and provide
non-mavenites like myself with proper step-by-step build instructions,
go for it.

- James