abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Problem with JAR naming ( was Re: [Announce] Apache Abdera 0.3.0)
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:05:01 GMT
Along these same lines, it concerns me that we're in essence publishing
two versions of the same release. The one built by ant and the one built
by maven which is published to the incubating repository. The resulting
jars will be slightly different.

The easiest way to resolve this IMO is to just have Maven do all the
release publishing (mvn release:prepare, mvn release:perform
-DreleaseRepository...). We would have to add another module to the
maven build to build the release assembly, but that is done easily enough.

The other way is to manually upload POMs & Jars for the artifacts.

I would be more than willing to get the Maven build in shape so that
releases are possibly with it, but wondering what people think about
doing releases with Maven in the first place.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource