abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Understanding Incremental Parsing [was Re: failing parser test]
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 16:56:49 GMT
Was wondering if someone could answer a quick question on the
incremental parsing business just so I can be sure I fully get things.
As I understand most parts of the abdera model (at least the impl) are
built on an Axiom OMElementImpl. As far as incremental parsing is
concerned, the thing that this is buying Abdera is that Axiom can
discard nodes later on right? i.e. I can read entry 1 than move to entry
2 and entry 1 will leave memory? If so, how is that turned on?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource