abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: failing parser test
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 19:10:46 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> On Oct 8, 2007, at 7:05 PM, Brian Moseley wrote:
>
>> We've got a parser test down. Repeat, a parser test is down.
>
> I know, I wrote that test. The test fails because the code is buggy,
> but I have no clue as to how to fix it. See ABDERA-70.
>
>     Ugo
I think this test should be disabled for now. I don't think its good
policy to just leave a failing test in the build. The build should
*always* build and *always* run the tests IMO.  The issue can just be
marked as a blocker for the release and revisited when time/priorities
permit. As a user and developer its very frustrating to find a build
that doesn't work (like the maven build in abdera currently).

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource