abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera wiki
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:50:18 GMT

On Sep 5, 2007, at 10:22 PM, Dan Diephouse wrote:

> I took the liberty of implementing a left hand navigation system
> and doing a few touch ups while I added some Spring docs. See:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Index

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the example you posted, which is the
same that is in the samples dir of the Spring module:

<a:targetResolver>
       <a:regexTargetResolver>
         <a:collection>/atom/feed(\\?[^#]*)?</a:collection>
         <a:entry>/atom/feed/([^/#?]+)(\\?[^#]*)?</a:entry>
         <a:service>/atom(\\?[^#]*)?</a:service>
       </a:regexTargetResolver>
     </a:targetResolver>

shouldn't the double backslashes before a question mark be single
backslashes? Double backslashes are OK in Java string constants where
you have to escape the backslash, but not in the bare regex, where
you only need a single backslash to escape the question mark.

	Ugo