abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Simplifying Server Side Development
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:26:44 GMT
On idea that I had earlier (possibly late in the late) was to make a
CollectionProvider implementation that used the conversion context
stuff. But I'm not sure I understand the master plan behind the
conversion stuff, so I may be on crack. If nothing else, the patch I've
submitted will make it simple for (hopefully) 80% of the users who are
writing server impls to get started. There is more work to do yet
definitely*, but hopefully this will be a good start for the 0.4 release.

* I'm thinking primarily of the conversion context bits and providing
better unification between resolvers/providers.

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse