abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.3.0
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:35:00 GMT
This gives us our requisite minimum three +1's. We've had several weeks
to review and have fixed a number of issues.  While I'm sure there's
likely more we can find to do, I think we're good to go.  I'm going to
send the note to the incubator pmc requesting permission to release and
I'll bump the version number on the trunk up to 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

- James