abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolvers and Providers and URLs
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:24:21 GMT
Revamping this has been on my todo list since the first version of these
classes.  I don't think any radical changes need to be made, but there
needs to be a way of decoupling the provider implementation from the URL
context.  Instead of entry.addLink(...), I should be able to do thing
like entry.addLink(context.getUrlFor(entry, "edit")) or whatever.

- James