abdera-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Created: (ABDERA-61) Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:48:46 GMT


herbert wrote:
> [snip]
> I'm very sure, that I've applied the patch right, but it was the first time,
> I've done this,
> so there is the eventuality, that I made something wrong.
> A way to re-check my patching would be, if you provide me with the already
> patched jars, though
> - as just said - I'm quite sure, that I made it the correct way.
> 

I can send you the jars if you'd like.

> Does anyone has the facility to reproduce my issue against a
> Lotus-Connections-1.0.1-Server?
> 

I should be able to hit the internal IBM activities server later today.

> [snip]
> I do not use chunked requests explicitley. I assume, that's something 
> abdera-client does for me, through the way I've set up my code.
> 

This was the default setting for 0.2.2.  It has been disabled by default
in 0.3.0

> Yes the "ethereal stream"'s were shot with release 0.2.2 but the
> same error occurs with release 0.3.0.
> 

Hmm.. ok.

> 
> James M Snell wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>> .. and you did not capture the actual bits of the
>> xml in the post.  
>> [...]
>>
>>
> 
> I'm not sure, what you mean with "the actual bits of the
> xml in the post.". I've captured the whole TCP-Stream, how ethereal
> gave it to me.  IMO the xml of the post is included also. hmmm.
> 

I did not see any xml for the second stream.

> [snip]
> I will try it again.
> I will capture the post again, this time with a 0.30-client and also in
> hex-dump notation 
> and post it to the JIRA.
> 
> Thanks anyway for all hints and help-attempts!
> 

:-)

- James

Mime
View raw message