abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Service document does not output <accept>?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:38:11 GMT
Well, we can call it a bug but the code is actually working as intended.
 When you call addAcceptEntry, the code under the covers checks to see
if entries are already accepted, since there are no <accept> elements in
the collection yet, and since Atompub says that the lack of <accept>
elements is equivalent to
<accept>application/atom+xml;type=entry</accept>, calling addAcceptEntry
first has no actual effect.  If you call setAcceptEntry instead, things
work the way you'd expect.  This is obviously not ideal and should be fixed.

- James