abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r570244 - /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/extensions/wsse/src/test/
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:13:41 GMT
:)  Have a src/test/java folder breaks a Maven build when there's no
dependency declared on a test framework.  Adding junit as a dependency would
also have fixed the problem.  I don't think there's much difficulty in
adding the directories back once there's a test file.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com