abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extensions module: one jar or many?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:50:46 GMT
+1

I think I'd prefer that any extensions with minimal (no non-Abdera?)
dependencies & for a open-standard (not vendor-specific) extension stay
together as a core extensions jar.  Or perhaps if there's a logical
difference between things like bidi & thread vs. opensearch in terms of type
of extension or scope?

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr