abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Writing documentation
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:04:43 GMT
I really like using Confluence. Its sooo much easier than using DocBook or
HTML. We've been using it for CXF quite successfully:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/index.html
http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/

It also makes it so anyone (i.e. users) can help write documentation with
very little work. I'm often able to tell people "just click edit" and we've
gotten some pretty good docs that way.

YMMV :-)

- Dan

--