abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Post 0.3.0
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:21:52 GMT
I've been wanting to ask, what kind of stuff would folks be interested
in seeing post 0.3.0?

The basic Atom and Atom Publishing impl is complete but I'm certain we
can make additional refactorings.

The http client cache implementation is functional but it's definitely
not perfect.

The server module can definitely continue to be refactored.  The
contributions from Brian and Dan have been excellent and I hope to see
more :-)

After 0.3.0 goes out, I'll be checking in the first bits of the
annotations stuff.  It's still definitely a work in progress.

I've got some code that allows Abdera elements to be sent over XMPP.

Does anyone have anything else in mind?

- James