abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release manager
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:14:41 GMT
While we're in incubation, just generally making sure the ant build is
working properly and generating the next point release every so often.
All I usually do is make sure everything is building, the tests are
passing, the distribution zip files look good (proper licenses, the
right combination of dependency jars, etc).  The release candidate zips
are then uploaded to some location where everyone can get to 'em, we
check with everyone here to see if they're good to go, then we ask the
Incubator PMC permission to put out a release.  If we get three +1's and
wait a few days, we can go ahead and post the release.  The site also
needs to be updated with the new release info.  It's really not all that
complicated.

- James