abdera-dev mailing list archives

From kirsn <ki...@yahoo.com>
Subject Building RSS Contrib content
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:24:58 GMT

Hello list,
I intend to use the RSS support (present in the /contrib section of the
source), to try out the RSS support.
I have currently checked out the entire Abdera project, into Eclipse IDE,
and created a jar of the contrib content for use in my RSS-test-application.
Is there a build.xml for just building the RSS contrib content (I noticed
James Snell's note where he mentions that he will get around to creating a
build.xml for this) ... or do I have to continue with the eclipse based
create-jars process?
I looked at the source, and also on the mailing list for information on
this... and didn't locate anything. Would like some help. Thank you,
Kiran