abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject some questions on apache abdera
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 05:21:30 GMT
Hi,

I am just noobie in this area. I have basically read the spec and
downloaded and built the source code. I am very interested in supporting
both the Atom Syndication Format and the Application Publication
Protocol in to my current application and have a several questions.

1. Does Apache Abdera support all aspects of the APP? Is abdera the
reference implementation for the APP specification?

2. If i wish to integrate the server with the restlet framework [1]
would it be best to look at '...server.servlet' package in abdera-server
module.

3. What is the relationship between ROME and Apache Abdera? I found this
article on the web (http://www.infoq.com/news/Abdera-Merger-ROME).

cheers
</jima>

[1] http://www.restlet.org/