abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: i18n tests fail with maven
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:22:43 GMT
I went ahead and excluded the TestSuite and committed that.  I don't see any
problems running the tests after that though.  Can you give more details on
the error?  Which JDK are you using?

(I do see other test failures in the security module though...)

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com