abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject contextPath?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 13:57:39 GMT
Hi,

I was busy adapting some code of mine to the latest Abdera trunk and
noticed this contextPath parameter appearing in places where there
was nothing before, like in the constructor of RegexTargetResolver:

	public RegexTargetResolver(String contextPath)

Is this supposed to be the _servlet_ context path? if it is, I am
finding myself a bit uncomfortable with it, as I am instantiating my
TargetResolver in a Spring application context configuration file,
where I have no idea what the servlet context path is (and don't want
to have to know, honestly).

Can someone please explain why we need it?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Blog: http://agylen.com/