abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ottaway <otta...@oreilly.com>
Subject Broken trunk?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:16:32 GMT
Hi all I checked out the Abdera trunk via this command:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/trunk/
abdera

then per the instructions issued a "mvn install" command. This lead
to many errors. I was able to test everything working by doing a few
things:
* Created and added pom.xml for i18n subproject
* added i18n subproject as module to top level project, in pom.xml.
* Commented out a small bit of code (like 4 lines in a test class)
* A Maven call to an Ant plugin in the JSON subproject was causing
trouble. I commented out the Ant call in the pom.xml.
* Disabled some tests

With these changes the trunk will build, install and run almost all
of the tests. I am attaching a SVN patch file. Let me know if you
would want me to commit these changes.

Thanks,

-Rob Ottaway