abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r532373 - /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/factory/ExtensionFactoryMap.java
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:48:53 GMT
> Wait, I take that back... each Factory impl is already getting it's own
> copy of the Factories list.  So long as we serialize access to it, I
> don't think it's going to be much of a problem.

I'm not sure I follow here.  Maybe this means the constructor doesn't
need to worry about copying the list, but it seems extremely unwise to
have the accessor method simply return a reference to it, as that
means the caller needs to know how to serialize on it in order to
safely do anything with it.

-garrett